McCourt & Sons Equipment,
Inc. is the exclusive Texas based dealer representing the heavy equipment
manufacturing industry leaders; McCloskey
International, Superior Industries, Telsmith Inc.,
Lippmann-Milwaukee, Cemco Turbo and Ecoverse - Doppstadt, Backhus, Backers, Tiger, Harvest Quest.
McCourt & Sons Equipment, Inc. provides Crushing, Screening, Conveying, Washing, Grinding, Shredding and Recycling equipment for the following applications:
- Aggregates and Mineral Processing
- Sand & Gravel
- Concrete Recycle
- Highway Contractors
- Organics - Compost, Topsoil, Mulch
- Landfill Mining
- Environmental Cleanup
- Specialized and Industrial Sands
- Energy - Oil, Wind
With our knowledgeable and experienced sales representatives readily available, McCourt & Sons Equipment, Inc. is responsive to customer needs in a professional and timely manner. We are available to arrange site visits to qualify material applications or discuss possible equipment solutions to your needs.
With an inventory of reliable and efficient new and used heavy equipment; rental equipment; experienced quality service; product support, and stocked spare parts we continue to exceed our customers expectations and requirements.
Our objectives include:
- Reduce YOUR Cost Per Ton
- Maximize YOUR Production Efficiencies
- Provide YOU With Reliable Product Support
We serve any size of project and provide solutions to any application, stationary or portable. We continue to provide equipment solutions in the crushing, screening, conveying, washing, organic and recycling markets.
We are dedicated to offer affordable quality products with equally matching quality product support and after sales service and parts. This includes:
- MSHA AND factory trained field service techs
- Trouble shooting
- 8 bay manufacturing and fabrication facility
- 16,000 square feet of parts and components storage
- $4m+ worth of stocked parts and components
- 10 service vehicles
- 5 parts vehicles
- 5 haul trucks
- CDL drivers trained for equipment set up and instruction
- 165 assets in the rental fleet
- Available new and used equipment
The Board of Directors operates responsibly and effectively for optimum results for the company and therefore each employee. We work earnestly to achieve superior financial and operating results while simultaneously adhering to high ethical standards.